Saturday, November 26, 2011

My writing highlights of 2011

As everybody trying to balance work and family knows, it's hard to fit in anything else, but I'm trying. It helps that I don't even try to fit in a work-out regime--more time for writing! (I'll make any excuse for not exercising.) Finding creative time does seem to get easier as the kids get older.

THANKS for reading the few articles I've managed to publish outside of work in 2011, and one of many I wrote for my job at the U of M.

Cookbook review: Scholars serve up Middle Eastern dessertsNov. 24, 2011

Cookbook review: A Persian feast for the new yearStar Tribune, March 30, 2011

Agroforestry: New ways for old terrain
Source Magazine, Fall, 2011

Kotex ad was a launch pad to a different tween talk
Salon.com, Open Salon Editor's Pick, April 8

No comments:

Post a Comment